Harbour Business Supplies Ltd Terms and Conditions.
The following Terms and Conditions shall govern all transactions unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing by both the buyer and the seller. These Terms and Conditions also govern your use of the www.harbourbusinesssupplies.co.uk website and by using the website you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions in full.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Harbour Business Supplies Ltd (Registered Company in England, UK) and its trading and correspondence address is Office 11, 3 Weald Close, Abbeydale, Gloucester, GL4 4FW.
Definitions of the below conditions:
Buyer – The individual, firm or company who purchases from the Seller
Seller – Harbour Business Supplier Ltd
Contract/Agreement – Any contract between the Seller and Buyer for the sale and purchase of goods or services.
Goods – Any goods agreed to be supplied to the Buyer from the Seller.
Website – www.harbourbusinesssupplies.co.uk
By entering into this agreement and by using the website, you represent and acknowledge that you are of legal age in the state/country of residency.
1. All Estimates/Quotations are provided by the Seller on the condition that the Seller is not bound until it has communicated its written acceptance of the buyers order.
2. We believe all prices are correct at the time of publishing E & OE
3. The Seller may change the prices for Goods at any time.
4. (A) Buyers accepted for a 15 day or 30 day credit account shall pay the full invoice value no later than 15 or 30 days after the invoice date. (15 day accounts payment within 15 days. 30 day accounts payments within 30 days)
(B)Buyers not on a credit account shall pay for the Goods in advance.
(C)If the terms of payment are not complied with by the Buyer then the Seller shall have the right to charge interest at 8% per day between the due date of payment and the final settlement. (Interested will be charged on the outstanding balance)
(D) If the Buyer shall fail to pay any amount when it is due under this Contract or any other agreed Contract between the Buyer and Seller then the Seller shall have the right to take legal action to retrieve the funds. The Buyer will be notified of this action in a written notice.
5. All Goods will remain the property of the Seller until full payment is received
6. All prices quoted or accepted are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be charged on the invoice at 20% on all goods and services including any delivery charges.
7. (A) The Seller shall not be bound by any oral condition, warranty or representation given or made on its behalf nor by any express or implied term, condition or warranty unless confirmed in writing by the Seller to the Buyer.
(B) Statutory rights of the Buyer defined by the Consumer Transaction order are not affected by these conditions.
8. The Seller has the right to withdraw any contract, service or suspend delivery in the following events. (The Buyer will be notified in writing)
(1) If any sum owing by the Buyer to the Seller is overdue/outstanding.
(2) If the Buyer is in breach of any contract or terms with the Seller.
(3) If the Buyer becomes subject to an administration order (Individual, Firm or Company) becomes bankrupt or goes into liquidation.
9. If no delivery time is specified in the agreement then the Buyer shall be bound to accept the goods when they are ready to deliver by the Seller.
10. The risk in Goods shall pass to the Buyer on delivery from the Seller.
11. Any time or date agreed for delivery by the Seller is an estimate and the Seller shall not accept liability for any loss arising directly or indirectly from reasonable delay in delivery.
12. The Buyer must notify the Seller of short delivery or any goods damaged within 24 hours of receiving the goods to enable the Seller to resolve. After 24 Hours the Seller is no longer responsible. If notified within 24 Hours the Seller will then resolve the issues within 14 working days.
13. Except as mentioned in these conditions the Seller shall have no liability of any kind to the Buyer for any loss or damage (Whether Direct, Indirect or Consequential) suffered by the Buyer. This includes damage to property, Death, or Bodily injury in respect of any goods supplied by the Seller. The Seller is however Liable should this above be caused by negligence.
14. The performance and service provided/offered in contract by the Seller is subject to change or be cancelled due to circumstances out of the Sellers Control including but not limited to, any act of God, war, national emergences, fire, adverse weather conditions or a supplier going into administration or liquidation.
15. When the Buyer orders any Goods from the Seller the Buyer shall be deemed to accept these conditions, unless any other agreement has been agreed by the Buyer and Seller for a specific order.
16. The Seller may contact the Buyer via email for Marketing, advertising or for any other purposes. For information on your rights please request a copy of our privacy and data policy which is also available on the Website.
17. Once the order has been accepted by the Buyer any cancellation would be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
18. If the Buyer wishes to cancel an order or payment, the Buyer must inform the Seller in writing by sending an email to email@example.com with a subject heading of “Order Cancellation”. The Seller may then correspond with the Buyer to discuss the condition of the cancellation.
19. If the Buyer wishes to return an item to the Seller, the Buyer must inform the Seller in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading of “Return”. Any Goods accepted for return must be returned in the same condition as when it was purchased.
20. The Buyer accepts that, as a limited liability entity, The Seller has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its Directors and Employees.
21. The Buyer agrees that the Buyer will not bring any claim personally against the Seller’s Director or Employees in respect of any losses the Buyer suffer in connection with the Website or with the Seller.
22. The Buyer hereby Indemnify the Seller and undertake to keep it Indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (Including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Seller to a third party in settlement of claim or dispute on the advice of Sellers Legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Seller arising out of any breach by the Buyer of any provision of these terms and conditions [, or arising out of any claim that the buyer breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
23. The website must not be used in any way that causes, or may cause damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is a unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
24. Without prejudice to Seller other right under these terms and conditions, If the Buyer breaches these terms and conditions in any way, Seller may take such action deemed appropriate by the Seller to deal with the breach, including but not limited to suspending access to Website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block the Buyer access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against the Buyer.
25. The seller reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to the website, or stored on the website servers, hosted or published upon the website.
26. These conditions shall be governed by construed in accordance with the Laws of England. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
27. If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
28. The Seller may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the Website. Please check the terms and conditions page on the Website regularly to ensure that you are familiar with the current version. The Buyer will not be notified or asked for any consent of any changes therefore the Buyer is responsible for checking for any changes.